(1) Package of 3 specially designed Images & 3 specially designed Video Clips to be used with the purchase of a 4WillsPub book trailer OR to be used on your own. Images and video clips will be designed to your specifications. ($75 Value)
(1) $5 Amazon Gift Card
# of Winners at this stop: 2
I’m the chief book trailer designer here at 4WillsPub and I’m often asked, “What does it take to make an awesome book trailer, Nonnie?”
Well, first, you have to have the Midas touch to craft just the right trailer. I didn’t make that up – it’s true. We see many book trailers “blanketing” the airwaves, but, the difference between many, is everything about that trailer that makes you want to rush out and purchase that book, and absolutely nothing about the one that has you clicking out of it before it gets halfway through to the end.
I’m a firm believer that book trailers DO sell books. How? Well, if they’re crafted just right, there’s not another item in your arsenal of marketing tools that will push readers to your book faster! But, before I move on, let me answer a few more questions that you might have.
What is the purpose of a book trailer?
The purpose of a trailer is to take readers beyond your book’s blurb and deeper into the “grit” of your story.
How effective are book trailers?
Imagine you’re in a movie theater and a trailer of an upcoming movie plays before your movie begins. It is so captivating that you pull out your phone and mark the date of December 28, 2025, in your calendar because you WANT to see that movie on the date that it hits the big screen! A great book trailer pushes a reader into the same urgency for your upcoming new release or your already published book that they didn’t know much about until they saw your book trailer.
Here are the elements to that “great” book trailer:
- for starters, a creative mind with just the right eye for even the smallest detail
- an interesting script
- just the right images and other visuals
- the perfect fonts
- the most appropriate transitions
- perfectly timed frames so that the trailer is between 2 and 3 minutes long
- and lastly, just the right piece of music that will make every viewer believe that it was tailor-made specifically for that particular book/story!
An effective book trailer tells a good story instead of just dropping hints in the span of 30-60 seconds.
If I only had the time to spend going into greater detail here, I would, but, my time is not my own.
I’ll leave you with the 4WillsPub Marketing Trailer which will give you a little taste of what I’ve detailed above, and I encourage you to drop by and visit some of OUR CLIENT BOOK TRAILERS (which will have you running out to buy the books if you don’t already have them!)
Please drop a comment below for your chance at winning one of the awesome prizes above!
Tell us, how important do you think book trailers are?
To order your own quality 4WillsPub book trailer, click HERE! Take 10% off today only!
(All 4WillsPub created book trailers are listed in the RRBC & RWISA catalogs FREE of charge)